SALES & EVENTS COORDINATOR (FULL OR PART TIME) - SF
As a Sales & Events Coordinator, you will be joining a growing startup that designs memorable experiences for teams and rates as the top team building company in the Bay Area on Yelp!
Your primary responsibility will be as a member of our inbound sales team, providing a responsive and accommodating approach to booking events with our clients to meet their event goals and deliver a great experience.
BreakoutIQ was born from a desire to transform team-building by creating immersive experiences that inspire collaborative critical thinking, problem solving, and most importantly, fun for the entire team!
We offer a mix of fun and challenging activities - including escape games, custom trivia games, and scavenger hunts - accompanied by training, leadership, and development activity add-ons and an accommodating sales teams that makes sure customers have a great experience with BreakoutIQ from start to finish.
Our core design principles - a high energy atmosphere, an opportunity to engage with their teams in unique ways, and a persistent element of discovery - shape how we deliver our experiences. We also offer flexible logistics for our clients, with the option to run events across the entire Bay Area, in-office or at a number of exciting event venues, with groups of all sizes. Finally, we offer many levels of customization for each activity to make our activities feel truly unique.
We are looking to build a team that is equally passionate about our mission to deliver exciting, unique, and unforgettable activities.
- Work with clients’ event goals and needs to provide the best combination of BreakoutIQ activity, partner venue, catering selection (only needed occasionally), and any other requests within their budget to deliver a memorable team outing
- Build understanding, effectiveness, and efficiency across our sales processes and pipeline
- Inbound deal management: master product sales pitches, qualify and develop inbound leads, independently handle small to medium sized deals
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers
- Contribute to improvements in our sales processes and systems
- We strongly believe in our sales team having an intimate knowledge of our product offering. During your training, you’ll go through our events training and assist our events team as a secondary member. After, you’ll have a minor ongoing role on our events team to remain connected to our products and customers
- 1 year or more of experience doing event management, event sales, business development, sales, customer success, or account managemen
- Strong team player with a self-starter attitude
- Enthusiastic, engaging communicator comfortable working with large groups
- Familiarity with CRM tools, Google Drive, and other SaaS products
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality service
- Willingness to be flexible in an ever-changing start-up landscape
- Occasional internal team building activities from scavenger hunts to testing internally developed games
- Flexible hours and possible remote work
- Opportunity for advancement available - follow our sales track to grow and manage a mix of account level relationships and outbound sales strategies
- Passionate and driven team - that doesn’t forget to have fun!
- Time Frame: Immediate Start
- Commitment: Full time
- Opportunity for some work to be done on a more flexible schedule, with option to do part of it remotely as well
- Compensation: $40-50K (based on experience) with opportunity for increases
ADJUSTMENTS FOR PART TIME APPLICANTS:
- Commitment: 15-25 hours/week
- Schedule: 5 hour days, 3-5 days per week depending on the fit between your desired level of involvement and business needs.
- Compensation: $18-22/hour
- Opportunity to grow into a full time position