SALES & EVENTS COORDINATOR (FULL OR PART TIME) - NYC
BreakoutIQ, located in New York City, is looking for a sales and event coordinator to lead the planning and booking of our corporate team building events with prospective clients.
Our activities currently include puzzle-based escape room games, scavenger hunts, trivia nights, and team workshops focused on communication and problem solving.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Enthusiasm and an engaging communication style
- Experience (1 year or more) in event management, event sales, business development, sales, customer success, or account management
- Familiarity with CRM tools, Google Drive, and other SaaS products
- Interpersonal skills to work with clients from a variety of roles and industries
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Willingness to help across the business and be flexible in an ever-changing startup landscape
WHAT A BREAKOUTIQ SALES & EVENT COORDINATOR DOES:
- Manage event requests from interested clients with a responsive and accommodating approach
- Understand clients’ event goals, and work with them to offer the best combination of BreakoutIQ activity, partner venue, catering selection (only needed occasionally), and any other requests within their budget to deliver a memorable team outing
- Build understanding, effectiveness, and efficiency across our sales processes and pipeline
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers
- Contribute to improvements in our sales processes and systems
- We strongly believe in our sales team having an intimate knowledge of our product offering. During your training, you’ll go through our events training and assist our events team as a secondary member. After, you’ll have a minor ongoing role on our events team to remain connected to our products and customers
- Monthly internal team building activities!
- Flexible hours and possible remote work
- Opportunity for advancement available - we offer internal mobility to grow into upward roles or new roles across the business
- Passionate and driven team - we don’t forget to have fun!
- Time Frame: Immediate Start
- Commitment: Full Time
- Opportunity for some work to be done on a more flexible schedule, with option to do part of it remotely as well
- Compensation: $40 - 50K (based on experience) with opportunity for increases
ADJUSTMENTS FOR PART TIME APPLICANTS:
- Commitment: 15-25 hours/week
- Schedule: 5 hour days, 3-5 days per week depending on the fit between your desired level of involvement and business needs.
- Compensation: $18-22/hour
- Opportunity to grow into a full time position
BreakoutIQ was born from a desire to transform team-building by creating immersive experiences that inspire collaborative critical thinking, problem solving, and most importantly, fun for the entire team!
Our core design principles:
- Creative Problem Solving: at the root of all our activities
- Inclusivity: our activities are meant to accommodate groups of all ages and backgrounds
- High Engagement: we blend critical thinking with creative challenges within our games
- Portability and Scalability: we simplify logistics for our clients and can accommodate all group sizes
- Customizable Content: our flexible frameworks allow us to personalize each activity to our clients
We are looking to build a team that is equally passionate about our mission to deliver exciting, unique, and unforgettable activities.
- Event management
- Event sales
- Business development
- Customer success
- Account management