PROGRAM COORDINATOR (PART-TIME) - NY
As a Program Coordinator, you will be joining a growing startup that designs memorable experiences for teams and rates as the top team building company in the Bay Area on Yelp! We’ll be launching in NYC in April and are looking to build in exciting team as we launch! Your primary responsibility will be as a member of our events team, delivering high energy and memorable experiences to our customers on a regular basis.
BreakoutIQ was born from a desire to transform team-building by creating immersive experiences that inspire collaborative critical thinking, problem solving, and most importantly, fun for the entire team!
We offer a mix of fun and challenging activities - including escape games, custom trivia games, and scavenger hunts - accompanied by training, leadership, and development activity add-ons and an accommodating sales teams that makes sure customers have a great experience with BreakoutIQ from start to finish.
Our core design principles - a high energy atmosphere, an opportunity to engage with their teams in unique ways, and a persistent element of discovery - shape how we deliver our experiences. We also offer flexible logistics for our clients, with the option to run events across the entire Bay Area, in-office or at a number of exciting event venues, with groups of all sizes. Finally, we offer many levels of customization for each activity to make our activities feel truly unique.
We are looking to build a team that is equally passionate about our mission to deliver exciting, unique, and unforgettable activities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction during events through in-game facilitation and hosting of all experiences
- Aiding in pre-event and post-event set up (travel necessary to offsite events)
- Translating customer feedback into new product features and usability improvements to the overall customer experience
- Participating in internal team-building events where team members take turns deciding occasional activities - we’ve done board games, offsite events, and even designed our own experiences to test internally!
- Strong team player with a self-starter attitude
- Enthusiastic, engaging communicator comfortable working with large groups
- Ability to improvise and tackle unexpected issues on the fly during events
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality service
- Willingness to be flexible in an ever-changing start-up landscape
- Occasional internal team building activities from scavenger hunts to testing internally developed games
- Flexible hours and possible remote work
- Opportunity for advancement available - we offer internal mobility to grow into a sales, experience design, or operations based role.
- Opportunity to become a full time team member, where you will be leading events and taking ownership of various projects
- Passionate and driven team - that doesn’t forget to have fun!
- Time Frame: Immediate Start
- Commitment: 15-25 hours/week
- Schedule: Likely 1 - 6 pm, 3-5 days per week depending on the fit between your desired level of involvement and business needs. Fluctuations may arise due to events that either start in the morning or evening outside of those hours that require additional staffing. Weekend events are very rare.
- Opportunity for some work to be done on a more flexible schedule, with option to do part of it remotely as well
- Compensation: $16 - $20 / Hr (based on experience) with opportunity for increases